Spray Foam Insulation
Spray Foam Insulation
Icynene Spray Foam Insulation – One Step Insulation & Air Sealing for Homes & Commercial Buildings
Tampa Bay Spray Foam Insulation
Keep the heat out with Icynene open cell and closed cell spray foam that insulates, and seals air in one simple step! Icynene Spray Foam Insulation Benefits include:
- Barrier to moisture
- Comfort and improved air quality, regardless of the season
- Sound control
- Lowered energy costs each month
- Optimal energy efficiency score
- Does not lose its effectiveness over time
- Provides additional strength to floors, walls, and ceilings
Icynene warranties its spray foam insulation for the life of the building and is transferable from owner to owner!
Imagine an energy-efficient, draft-free home…
Why Spray Foam?
Spray foam is a spray-applied plastic that insulates buildings and effectively seals cracks and gaps, making the building more comfortable and energy-efficient.
Plus, spray foam insulation effectively resists heat transfer and offers an efficient solution in reducing unwanted air loss that happens in buildings through small cracks, seams, and joints.
There are three primary types of spray foam insulation that can be used for insulation and other purposes:
- High-Density: Used for exterior and roofing applications
- Medium-Density: Used for continuous insulation, interior wall cavity fill, and unvented attics
- Low-Density: Used for interior wall cavity fill and unvented attics
Types of Icynene Spray Foam Insulation:
Open-cell spray foam
Best suited for interior applications. Open-cell spray foam benefits include:
- Can be installed at a lower cost with the same specified R-value
- Not a food source for mold
- Provides sound dampening qualities. Great for media to theater rooms!
- Lower installation cost per square foot
Closed-cell insulation foam
Closed-cell spray insulation foam has a higher per board foot cost, but has numerous benefits:
- Rejects bulk water (recognized as a flood-resistant material by FEMA)
- Adds wall strength and is impact resistant
- Higher tensile and bond strength
- Higher R-value per inch
What is R-value?
R-value measures how well insulation prevents the flow of heat into and out of a home. The higher the R-value, the greater insulation performance, and more energy savings!
Why wait? Learn more about Icynene Spray Foam Insulation in Tampa Bay today!
Start saving money on your heating and cooling costs and enjoy a more comfortable home! Solar Bear will discuss the best spray foam option for you.
Our experts are trained to give you the right solutions for your specific needs to help you save on energy costs and ensure that you are comfortable in your home. Get a FREE quote today!
Lower Energy Costs
Whether you have a new home or are renovating, the right insulation is critical to the overall comfort inside your home. Inefficient insulation can increase heating and cooling costs by as much as 40%!
Don’t waste precious energy. Spray foam is energy efficient and environmentally friendly!
Spray Foam Insulation Vs. Traditional Insulation
Depending on the type of spray foam used, (closed-cell, or open-cell) the foam expands 40-100 times its original size to fill every corner of your building’s envelope to provide thermal insulation and effective air sealing. Traditional insulation doesn’t fill in the spaces and gaps and can leak warm air into your home, and your cool air out!
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no-obligation free estimate.
Solar Bear: Florida’s Attic Insulation & Energy Efficiency Experts
Call Solar Bear today at 727-471-7442 or contact us online to get started on air sealing and spray foam services for your home. We offer solar and insulation services in Tampa, Town ‘N’ Country, Brandon, Citrus Park, Saint Petersburg, Clearwater, Largo, Pinellas Park, Dunedin, Seminole, and throughout the surrounding Tampa Bay areas. Save on energy costs and stay comfortable! Call us today!